In need of your help asap concerning materials to buy for step 1!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tennisdent

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi

my brother is about to start the preparation for step 1 and needs to know what materials you can suggest or have used for step 1 and 2 exams.

Please give your opinions as i have to buy these asap
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi
thanks for that reply

what iwas wondering is i have seen manyy kaplan and goljan audio lecture and kaplan notes, q banks on ebay...is this good???

thanks so much for your replies

hi
thanks for that reply

what iwas wondering is i have seen manyy kaplan and goljan audio lecture and kaplan notes, q banks on ebay...is this good???

thanks so much for your replies

General questions are best found using the search function.

What I've seen is that there is no one method that works for everyone and for this reason you might not be able to help your brother out much other than just let him know what's out there and give him as much details as possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you for your help...
the thing is i dont really know what out there???
thanks...all your answers are very helpfull

thank you for your help...
the thing is i dont really know what out there???
thanks...all your answers are very helpfull

Most people know about First Aid, Qbank, BRS pathology (called the red book), and BRS Physiology (called the blue book). Some say that is all you need. Starting from there you should be able to read through the pages and pages of threads and find out what people say about different things remember that everyone feels a little bit differently about each study item.

Some people including myself recommend Goljan Pathology in place of the Red book.

How much time does your brother have to prepare exam? Is he IMG? what is his class if not graduated yet?

Hi tennisdent
I have just finished my Step 1 Exam
I have all the material needed for Step 1 and I'm willling to sell it cheaply
contact me for more information:
[email protected]