• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

In New York city, Want a study buddy.

shisimagum

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2008
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey, winter break is coming up. I was wonder if anyone who lives in new york city would like to get together and get a head start on the MCAT? I am planning to take the sept 2009 MCAT and i live in Manhattan. It would be much more fun then studying alone. :) If anyone is interested, please reply.

About the Ads

Focus30

10+ Year Member
    Apr 17, 2007
    1. Non-Student
      Hey

Im planning on taking the MCAT also and really need a serious study buddy.
      If your still looking for a study buddy let me know!

I live in the suburbs just outside the city and am planning on sitting for the exam in April/May. I'm unconventional (31yo) and need to be religious about prep as time is "running out!"

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.