in REAL dat, REVIEW button on EVERY question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

esjung

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the RC section, is there REVIEW button on EVERY question like the screen shot (from Crack the DAT) I attached ?

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• dat screen shot.PNG
    dat screen shot.PNG
    287.7 KB · Views: 99
I don't think the review button is there until you get through all the questions and then hit review.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is there for every question when I took it last week.
huh.

I feel like they updated the format of the DAT. From what I've been reading, everyone who's recently taken it (Post-april, I think?) has the following changes:

- Can cross out answers
- Can highlight text in reading
- Review button every question
- Calculator works with keypad

Reactions: 1 users
huh.

I feel like they updated the format of the DAT. From what I've been reading, everyone who's recently taken it (Post-april, I think?) has the following changes:

- Can cross out answers
Yep, all true.

Reactions: 1 user
huh.

- Can cross out answers
Can confirm!

So you can use the calculator using the numbers on your keyboard? Chad kept mentioning you would not be able to use a keypad but I know his QR videos are from 2011 so some info might not be updated

ALSO, are you able to do square roots with the calculator?

So you can use the calculator using the numbers on your keyboard? Chad kept mentioning you would not be able to use a keypad but I know his QR videos are from 2011 so some info might not be updated

ALSO, are you able to do square roots with the calculator?
You can use the keyboard and it can do square roots.

huh.

- Can cross out answers

Thanks bud