In the mean time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freeriderorsomething

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My gpa is not perfect (upward trend) so I want to (need to) knock the MCAT out of the park! I have a year and a half before I finish all prerequisites and will begin a 7 month study schedule. It might seem like a lot, but I am not naturally gifted in the sciences and know that I need to put in time studying for this test. My question is, during the next year and a half is there anything that you all think that I could be doing to help myself out with the mcat? Maybe it's too early to start full on studying, but can I be doing ANYTHING in spare time/ weekends to help? I was thinking vocabulary practice or something along those lines. If you all know of any vocabulary sets or books that you would recommend, I would be absolutely appreciate it. Any ideas for light prep for the next year and a half are welcomed. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. I wouldn't start anything for the MCAT until I could put 100% effort into nothing but this test. 7 months is MUCH MORE than enough time. Enjoy the next year 1/2.

Reactions: 1 user
Work hard and ace your pre-reqs. The better you understand those the easier it will be to study for the mcat.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah don't look at the classes as just classes you need good grades in... LEARN THE MATERIAL!!! It'll make mcat studying SO much easier

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)