1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Incentives for applying to MD program

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ElisaBailey, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. ElisaBailey

    ElisaBailey Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2006
    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    0
    Status:
    Pre-Medical
    hi guys,

    just wondering what are some of the main reasons we're all applying to med school, other than to help people. sometimes it's important to use even 10% of our time thinking about why we're doing it and the remaining 90% to get ourselves in...

    personally, i don't think i can work at a job where i don't get to interact with new people everyday, combined with my love for biology...

    Elisa
     
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. IceMan0824

    IceMan0824 Holy crip, he's a crapple
    5+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2006
    Messages:
    843
    Likes Received:
    0
    Status:
    Non-Student
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks, I needed that.
     
  4. kelvin81

    kelvin81 Member
    5+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2006
    Messages:
    309
    Likes Received:
    0
    Status:
    Medical Student
    are you writing your personal statement?
     
  5. DeadCactus

    DeadCactus SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2006
    Messages:
    2,525
    Likes Received:
    589
    Status:
    Resident [Any Field]
    Because my rap career didn't pan out.
     
  6. IceMan0824

    IceMan0824 Holy crip, he's a crapple
    5+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2006
    Messages:
    843
    Likes Received:
    0
    Status:
    Non-Student
    Genetic counseling anyone?
     

Share This Page