Include BLS on Work/Activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lappy Droopy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As of now, I have 9 things listed, so I obviously have the space to. It would not fit in under other categories (didn't need it for work or anything), but it would just be a very short 1 or 2 sentence description.
EDIT:
The course was Basic Life Support "for Healthcare Providers" if that makes any difference

Members don't see this ad.

Meh. Most everyone is required to have that if they're in or around a hospital setting.

What was it exactly? How long was it? Did you use it for anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
As in make a separate heading? Seems a bit overkill to me.

I have it listed under one of my volunteer activities but it was required for it.

If this is what I am thinking of, isn't it a three hour CPR class?

If this is what I am thinking of, isn't it a three hour CPR class?

That's what I assumed...

I just can't imagine putting it as an EC mainly because the class is so short and there's not a whole lot you really get out of it (besides your CPR card). I could be wrong, maybe this class was significant for the OP...? If it was significant then include it.

That's what I assumed...

I just can't imagine putting it as an EC mainly because the class is so short and there's not a whole lot you really get out of it (besides your CPR card). I could be wrong, maybe this class was significant for the OP...? If it was significant then include it.

I think it would depend on what the OP did with it. If nothing then no, I wouldn't put it there. I would think that any use it would have would be an accessory to a bigger activity.