***Incoming Rosalind Franklin Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waukeganhouse1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all recently accepted MD's, Podiatry, Post-Bacc, and PA students!

PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!

***SEE PICTURES AND VIDEOS*** http://picasaweb.google.com/waukeganhouse1

***I am flexible with the move-in time, security deposit, lease length, and/or rental rate on a case-by-case basis.***

This newly constructed home is a Fully Furnished 2-story house with 4 total rooms, 2.5 baths, and 4 main floor rooms. This large estate is only a 5-7 min. drive from campus!

House Description:
Main Floor is furnished entirely in Italian Marble throughout the first level and extends into a spacious, vaulted-ceiling Living room & Dining room. All lighting throughout the entire Main Floor includes modern chrome track lighting with dimmer capability. Two French glass doors separate the large Dining Room from the modern Eat-in Kitchen Room which includes a Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Oven and Double Sink. The Eat-in Kitchen overlooks a Wide Backyard that includes a huge patio and deck (complete with deck furniture, fire pit, and grill). The patio deck on the main level includes a grassy backyard that borders a peaceful nature preserve and jogging trail which extends throughout the entire neighborhood (no backyard neighbors, quiet family housing area).

Key Amenities:
Cable and Wireless Internet extends throughout the entire household
Unlimited use of washer and Brand New dryer (newly purchased) in Laundry Room
FREE Street / Driveway / Garage Parking
FREE Landscaping and Lawn maintenance
FREE Room furniture available for your use (limited) Maid/Cleaning Service provided for your room and the entire house (scheduling TBD)

Neighborhood:
This is a new neighborhood that is student/professional friendly, quiet, and safe. There are a number of grocery stores within walking distance. The closest shopping/restaurant center is 5 min. away

Owner:
I am a Medical Student at RFUMS and have rented my estate to other RFUMS students in the past (including PA, BMS, PT, Podiatry, and Medical Students). I can guarantee quality student housing at very competitive rates.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment please email at [email protected]
Thank you and good luck in your housing search!

Members don't see this ad.