Incorporating my daughter into my hobbies - humor or diversity?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which one is better?

• Arguing with my toddler

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Supporting my daughter as a First Nations dancer at local Pow Wows

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Third option - leave a reply?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I have about 100 characters in my hobbies section to spare and wanna throw this in there. What do y’all think, humor or diversity?

For context - the rest of the application is super duper formal, and my wife is the native one not me.

Members don't see this ad.

Diversity is king. Also, the “arguing with your toddler” option is too generic, in my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're supposed to argue with your kids!
The biggest are Kangaroos are not dinosaurs, astronauts are not robots, and (she is three and loves rocks and geology) plate tectonics did not kill the dinosaurs. Once she learned that the continents move and the dinosaurs lived on Pangea, she locked her opinion that the motion killed the dinosaurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Well to be fair, that plate tectonics was quite the homewrecker...

Source:. Land Before Time

The biggest are Kangaroos are not dinosaurs, astronauts are not robots, and (she is three and loves rocks and geology) plate tectonics did not kill the dinosaurs. Once she learned that the continents move and the dinosaurs lived on Pangea, she locked her opinion that the motion killed the dinosaurs.

Reactions: 1 user
Well to be fair, that plate tectonics was quite the homewrecker...

Source:. Land Before Time

So, she started watching Land Before time at the television show not the movies. And I thought it would be a good idea to get her emotionally invested in the characters first before going through the devastation and trauma we all did at that scene. It didn’t help.

“Daddy, littlefoot found his mommy...why is she sleeping?”

Reactions: 1 users
So, she started watching Land Before time at the television show not the movies. And I thought it would be a good idea to get her emotionally invested in the characters first before going through the devastation and trauma we all did at that scene. It didn’t help.

“Daddy, littlefoot found his mommy...why is she sleeping?”

Who is cutting onions in here? #rightinthefeels

Reactions: 4 users