Increasing to the 12+ range

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IckeyShuffle

MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips for the last three weeks on increasing scores to 12+. I am currenty sitting on all elevens and my score doesnt really seem to be moving. I wouldnt mind taking it to the next level. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

allennh said:
Anyone have any tips for the last three weeks on increasing scores to 12+. I am currenty sitting on all elevens and my score doesnt really seem to be moving. I wouldnt mind taking it to the next level. Any suggestions?

For the sciences, figure out any weak areas and make flashcards.

For verbal, there really isn't much you can do. Getting in the 12-15 range is 50% getting good passages and 50% luck.

ADeadLois said:
For the sciences, figure out any weak areas and make flashcards.

For verbal, there really isn't much you can do. Getting in the 12-15 range is 50% getting good passages and 50% luck.

So that makes it 100% luck, huh ? Besides practicing verbal sections to make sure you finish everything on time, there isn't anything more you can do.

I'm having this problem too. I think it helps to try and focus your energy on eliminating stupid errors (determine what question types trip you up, recheck calculations, etc etc).