indian girl dentists in south florida lets join in make friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chotu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello girls i was intrested in making new friends.iam from india,have a kid & husband in software so wanted to be frends with some one in my field.i live in fortlauderdale,coral springs florida,any one nearby or in south florida so that we can meet once in a while or be phone friends too.if any one intrested do comein & join this thread.

thanx,chotu

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Chotu,

I am also a dentist from India and very shortly moving to Florida. Can you send me your contact details so we can be in touch. I have cleared NBDHE and would be appearing for Clinical exam

thanks and Regards,
Shweta

hi chotu,

i would love to do a group study with you.
i am in boynton beach.
got married and my husbands too a software engr.
did u already give your exams once?
are you reading for part1 or 2?
msg me back if you are interested..
thanks

toothangel:luck:

Hi GIRLS
I am also a dentist from India staying in tampa ,whre ru staying in florida toothangel?i need some information from u abt NBDHE exames iam intrested in group study,can u send me ur contact detailes so we can be in touch.u guys can mail me to [email protected]

regards
shilpa

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yall..
How's everyone doing??
i joined back after ages.. Im set to do the NBDE part 1.. i wanted to look in for a study partner? Im in tampa..florida!

hit me up!

hi girls!
any body from tampa ,FL?i am taking NBDHE part 1,looking for female study partener plz..join me

:oops::(:)

Last edited:
hey i just moved to tampa and im looking for a study partner as well... tell me if your interested , wanna give the exam by end june

Hi...

I am also female dentist living near Tampa florida and looking for study partners for NBDE. Please send me private message if you are interested in studying and also making a florida contact.

Thank you, Nisha

hello girls i was intrested in making new friends.iam from india,have a kid & husband in software so wanted to be frends with some one in my field.i live in fortlauderdale,coral springs florida,any one nearby or in south florida so that we can meet once in a while or be phone friends too.if any one intrested do comein & join this thread.

thanx,chotu

this is the US, not india-town... u guys might want to assimilate with "non-indians" and not isolate yourselves. just a thought. :oops:

Hi, everybody! Delray Beach, FL. NBDE step I. Planing to take in the end of June. Have gone through Bio/Physio allready. Currently on anatomy. Looking for a study partner. :)
Thank u.

hi , i am also in west palm beach, fl , want to be friends, gave part 1 recently and want to give part 2 by aug.

I Know it all of Indian woman Dentists group, sorry to intrude, but i require some information can anyone guide me about Part I and II NBDH exams..My question are
1. How long does tat take to finish I and II exam.
2. Do we need any time gap between 2 exams.
3. Where and how to apply.
4. wat are all the required criteria

If any one interested in heping me you can post me the answers or write me @ [email protected], Thanks in advance. I appreciate your time and help

I Know it all of Indian woman Dentists group, sorry to intrude, but i require some information can anyone guide me about Part I and II NBDH exams..My question are
1. How long does tat take to finish I and II exam.
2. Do we need any time gap between 2 exams.
3. Where and how to apply.
4. wat are all the required criteria

If any one interested in heping me you can post me the answers or write me @ [email protected], Thanks in advance. I appreciate your time and help
well...
1. Don't know about step 2 but step 1 usually takes 3-4 month. it depends on ur base and how much time u can actually spend for it.
2.apply for part 1 at ada.org and u have to do evaluation of ur degree at ece.org before.

Status
Not open for further replies.