Quantcast

Indian Med School to do 4th year elective at

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uthopeful

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I was hoping some people might be able to give me some direction. I am a NRI, at a U.S. medical school. Wanted to do 1-2 away rotations during my 4th in India. What schools would you recommend. I am thinking about the North or West, Mumbai, Delhi. However I am open to all locations, but if it came down to Delhi or Mumbai which one would you recommend and why. I have not been to India in several years so this is one of the reasons I would like to go their, figure once intern year starts time will be limited.

Thanks

Inquisitive

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did an international rotation at Sir Gangaram hospital in New Delhi. I had a great experience there. I worked in the Peds department for about 3 weeks. There was another student from London there too doing a full rotation. If you google the hospital you'll find their website and you can probably contact the head of whatever department you want to do a rotation in. Good Luck! :luck: