Indiana AADSAS status is ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swati10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AADSAS to Indiana but never bothered to send DAT scores or anything else there. I did not even get an interview. Yet for some reason, tonight, on aadsas, the status changed to offer made? Did anyone else get this by mistake??

Members don't see this ad.

Ha,

I got an acceptance but it still says Invited for Interview

Indiana University (IND) IN Invited for Interview Applicant has been invited for an interview. After the applicant has been contacted and indicates their date preferrence, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail.

You know how horrible it would be if AADSAS screwed up and posted things on the wrong people...

Ha,

I got an acceptance but it still says Invited for Interview

Indiana University (IND) IN Invited for Interview Applicant has been invited for an interview. After the applicant has been contacted and indicates their date preferrence, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail.

You know how horrible it would be if AADSAS screwed up and posted things on the wrong people...
Congrats! When & how did you get your acceptance? Are you instate? Mine also still says "Invited for interview...". I am not from Indiana, so I'm wondering if I will hear one way or the other later than instate apps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! When & how did you get your acceptance? Are you instate? Mine also still says "Invited for interview...". I am not from Indiana, so I'm wondering if I will hear one way or the other later than instate apps.

Same here... When I was at the interview I thought they said we'd receive an email pretty much AT midnight to let us know of their decision. Kind of surprised I didn't receive one...

I am out of state, Arizona, and it was an e-mail.

so no one has "offer made" by mistake??