Sep 4, 2010
Chicago
Status
Pre-Dental
Has anyone received an 2nd email from Indiana that their app is in and complete and they should submit the application fee?

I have received the 1st email but am wondering if anyone has received the 2nd email/sent in their check.

About the Ads
May 4, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Has anyone received an 2nd email from Indiana that their app is in and complete and they should submit the application fee?

I have received the 1st email but am wondering if anyone has received the 2nd email/sent in their check.
not yet! still waiting.. :scared:

woof44

7+ Year Member
May 22, 2011
Status
Dental Student
also still waiting. had the same question because people are already getting rejected or interviews.

Nezura

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Got the first email as well..... was in the 7/22 batch sent and received the email the same day. The email says that they have received the application and if required, they will email again asking for the supplemental fee.

Jul 24, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
My mailing date was 6/27 and i have not recieved instructions for the application fee, only an email stating that they have received my aadsas application.

AA:21
TS:21
PA:23
GPA:3.7

Doc Smile

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2008
Library
Status
Dental Student
Just wanted to say goodluck to everyone applying and sorry if you got rejected. Some schools are really random it seems like. I got rejected from buffalo the day after I sent my app and was like WTF!? No rhyme or reason...

If you email or call the school, the Admissions Director is awesome at connecting with students and applicants and would never be hesitant to review your application with you.

Again, good luck and hopefully I will see some of you coming by in a few months!

Jun 14, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I was in the 7/22 mailing date and haven't received anything yet. But I also just took my DAT on July 20th, so they probably don't even have my scores yet.

Feb 11, 2011
Status
Dental Student
Now i wana know if they are gona reject me too !!!! Atleast they tell you before they take your money though.

About the Ads