Indiana Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have my Indiana U. interview Wednesday. Anyone else?
I'm kind of nervous about this one, I'm out of state and they only take 20% of the interviewees from out of state...not good odds. Oh well, I'll let my charm shine and let God do the rest.

See ya'll

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Mossjoh..

Indiana is a great school..are you interviewing in Indianapolis?

Do not be nervous. :) I know some great physicians, whom happen to be my role models, that are doing academic work there. They are the kindest men I've met to date...and this can be said of most of the faculty.

It is true..they only take so few out of staters. What are your stats? I think you have to be exceptional for them to take you. :( But do not worry..they won't bite or ask you what your favorite sexual position is or anything like that. (If they do, that'd be a story to post!! )

Good luck...I don't hear many things from interviewees at Indiana. Post about your experience afterwards if you want.

Alicia

Well, I don't post my stats much, but here we go..... 3.84 GPA, 31 MCAT, ER experience (2 yrs), shadowing, ect.

I guess we will see what happens, to be honest I don't hold many high hopes, but its good experience at least.

Mossjoh

Mossjoh,

If it's any consolation, the applicant pool for IN U. is small..around 1700.

Your stats are great, btw.

Alicia