1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Indiana Medical

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by slim_shanie, Mar 22, 2002.

1. slim_shanie

slim_shanie Member
    7+ Year Member

I was just wondering if anyone received any notification from IU this month. I know they send letters around the 15th and, with the way they do mail here, a letter could be here for all I know. Also, are the acceptances in letters or big envelopes? Yes i know thats a weird question haha :p Thanks a lot!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. slim_shanie

slim_shanie Member
    7+ Year Member

bumpy bump bump

4. Keith

Keith Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i interviewed 2-13 and haven't heard anything. however, my file wasn't complete until about 10 days later as it was missing the "dean's letter".
    good luck

5. steiner19er

steiner19er Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am not a pre-allo student. I am however going to IU dental next year. If anyone is looking for a roomie, PM me. I have no idea where to live, so if anyone wants a roomate contact me.

6. time quaker

time quaker Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

The acceptance is a 8 x 11 size envelope. Not too thick. Good luck

7. slim_shanie

slim_shanie Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Our envelopes are separated from the real mail and students do the mail so they do it whenever they feel like it. At any rate, I hope to see so me of you there next year! Keeping my hopes up.

I interviewed Jan 2. My file also wasn't complete until early february. I didn't know about the Dean's letter and my registrar didn't send my grades away the first time I requested it. Yecch!

Take care!

:D

8. crazygop

crazygop Member
    7+ Year Member

I was accepted this month - the letter does come in 8.5 x 11. They take a while to get to your file, so don't sweat it too much.

9. westsidespartan

westsidespartan Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Keith, I was there 2/13 as well. I just got the postcard saying my file was complete a week ago... I don't know if I made the March 15 decision date or not. Are you an in-state student? If not, let me know if/when you hear something. I loved Indiana, but I know my chances as an out-of-stater are minimal at best.

10. medica2006

medica2006 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I also interviewd on 2-13 and have not heard anything. I am from Indiana, so it would save me a lot of money if I get accepted.

11. time quaker

time quaker Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I know that back in November they were mailing on the 15th of every month, but the decisions were made around the 10th. If things haven't changed, then you (2/13 interviewees) will probably have to wait till next month. Good luck!