• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

yougogirl

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
Anyone know a good study material for Indy mpje? All I saw was online law for the state. too bulky, too confusing. help pls, taking it nex fri.:confused:

Asterix421

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2006
west lafayette
Status
Pharmacy Student
If you know anyone who went to Purdue or Butler, ask them for Dr. Wilson's MPJE review. Its about 80 pages and a quick read. I read it over 2 days before my MPJE and passed just fine.

yougogirl

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
If you know anyone who went to Purdue or Butler, ask them for Dr. Wilson's MPJE review. Its about 80 pages and a quick read. I read it over 2 days before my MPJE and passed just fine.
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone. I live in Ohio. But I will appreciate getting a copy of the review.

About the Ads

httd

10+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
yougogirl,

You can contact Purdue School of pharmacy, send them a check for $5, and they'll send them Dr. Wilson's review note.

About the Ads