Indiana ooooooor Case Western?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asim419

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sup guys...first off..congrats to everyone who got in..secondly, this website kicks ass...and third of all..you guys need to help me out!!

I got accepted to both Indiana and CWRU.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could maybe jot down a few good/bad points about these schools...cuz I'm havin a hell of a time deciding..

thanks in advance!:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm curious to know what you thought about Indiana.
I thought the facilities were a bit old, but the clinical exposure they have is awesome! The students seemed happy there and kept saying they had a lot more exposure to clinics than other freinds of theirs who went to different dental schools. I really liked how IU requires you to do one orthodontic case before you graduate. They also have a lot of research opportunities. When they last ranked the national board scores (a few years back....or was it two??) IU ranked 13th in the nation!!! That is very impressive considering they had just changed their whole cirriculum to PBL. Seems like PBL does work.
I guess the negatives are the city itself---I wasn't impressed with Indianapolis. It was really small, although housing is cheap!
PBL (if you don't like that type of learning), and the building and facilities are old. Sorry, I did not go to CWR.....I have no info on that school.

i agree.

Indiana was really old. The positive side was that the peoplea ll were really really nice.

Case-- modern equipment.