Indiana U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I emailed someone from IU and he/she?? told me that
they do not start reviewing applications until november?
Haven't some people already recieved interview invites from them?

Members don't see this ad.

IU has already started reviewing applicants for class of 2007. In fact last week friday the first batch of applicants was interviewed. It brought back distant memories of walking around the dental school in a suit and tie.

I just had my interview this past friday. They will be interviewing the next batch of applicants next week. And in October and November they will interview one week out of each month. I don't know how it is after November. Good luck and keep calling.

Hey Steiner-
Indianapolis is such a cute town. Not much of the night life like los angeles but it was a really homey type of place. The dental school is pretty nice too!

Members don't see this ad :)
GradMS
How was the interview?
did they give you any stats on the rate of acceptances, which states they are from ,etc?

No I am not but my friend graduated from there this past year and is in their pedo program (Leila). Hey steiner do you have any info on how the friday interviewees did?

I know Leila, nice Gal. Anyways, I would be the last to know how the interviews went, i wish I could help you, but I am just a lowly D1. Just consider yourself lucky to be interviewed so early. If you got a 3.2, you have a very good shot. The thing about IU is that your California money spends very well in Indianapolis. They love out-of-staters, it helps them balance their budget. Our tuition is 34k a year, so next year it should be about 35.5k.

I havent received anything from IU. Not even a post card. Is that normal? Do they send out secondaries ?