Indiana University School of Dentistry students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist_dude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those of you who actually went to IUSD
What's you favorite thing about the school?
What's the least thing you like about the school?
And what are best neighborhoods for living and close to the school?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Those of you who actually went to IUSD
What's you favorite thing about the school?
What's the least thing you like about the school?
And what are best neighborhoods for living and close to the school?
Thank you
Gardens of canal court in downtown is nice. Most apartments in downtown are very nice. The outskirts of downtown start to get sketch but are cheaper. I love this school. I feel like I am learning so much extremely fast. The faculty is great.

Reactions: 1 user
Gardens of canal court in downtown is nice. Most apartments in downtown are very nice. The outskirts of downtown start to get sketch but are cheaper. I love this school. I feel like I am learning so much extremely fast. The faculty is great.
I'm trying to decide between Indiana and Tufts! What's your opinion? What do you have about Indiana! I heard the new facility will open next year in 2018

Members don't see this ad :)
What are the pros and cons of Indiana you think?
Pros: new clinic building being finished next year, should be very nice.
Put at least 15-20 people into residency each year, could be more, I don't officially poll...
Cons: having all the specialities on campus that take undergrad cases.
If you don't mind commuting 15-25 minutes there is lot of cheap housing. If you are young/single there is housing 5 minute walk from school. A little more expensive.

Pros: new clinic building being finished next year, should be very nice.
Put at least 15-20 people into residency each year, could be more, I don't officially poll...
Cons: having all the specialities on campus that take undergrad cases.
If you don't mind commuting 15-25 minutes there is lot of cheap housing. If you are young/single there is housing 5 minute walk from school. A little more expensive.
Do you go to Indiana? I couldn't find anything that's a 5 minute walk! Which ones are you talking about? The canal housing?

Do you go to Indiana? I couldn't find anything that's a 5 minute walk! Which ones are you talking about? The canal housing?
Canal square, gardens of canal court. Maybe 5-10 minutes.