Indiana university vs Tufts university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist_dude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have any knowledge about those schools regarding student/ faculty ratio and if you were to specialize which one would be better fit.
Which one do you think is a better school and why for OOS?

Members don't see this ad.

DS is what you make of it.
Shine wherever you go, and you will have myriad options.
and go state. this is a topic that's been beaten to death - AVOID THE BURDEN OF DEBT.
-M

They are both about the same price cause I'm OOS for both of the schools

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna be OOS for both and so the price is very similar!

Anyone here have any knowledge about those schools regarding student/ faculty ratio and if you were to specialize which one would be better fit.
Wow you got accepted into Tufts! I heard that was a pretty hard school to get accepted into. Good for you. They have more specialty programs than Indiana has so if you don't get matched with your first pick there are more back up options available. They even have fellowship options which Indiana does not have. Housing is probably less expensive in Indiana though.

I thought that both has the same specialty programs but I'm not sure about the fellowships! What fellowships are you talking about?
Housing and living expenses is for sure cheaper in indiana but at this point it doesn't matter which one is cheaper it's not gonna be that big of a difference