Indiana University waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kidgorgeous

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi fellows,
I am just wondering did any of you guys get accepted real late in the process. It seems like there class is full and they didn't make a decision on my application in the last meeting. Did any of you come off the waitilist at Indiana University? Any input is appreciated.
Thanks.
God bless.
kid.

Members don't see this ad.

I got in 2 weeks to commencement...it aint over! Just keep the adcom posted on what u are up to (significant expereinces)...and hope for the call.
Are u outa state?
Good luck
timmy

Hey,

So is Indiana really against out of state applicants? How competitive would I be if I applied with a 3.5, from an Ivy school, all else being standard, and spent one semester doing research in Indy over the summer (I'm going to be a junior this fall)?

Thanks,

Peter

Members don't see this ad :)
i was accepted in feb, declined in may...

hope you get in!

ppelc said:
Hey,

So is Indiana really against out of state applicants? How competitive would I be if I applied with a 3.5, from an Ivy school, all else being standard, and spent one semester doing research in Indy over the summer (I'm going to be a junior this fall)?

Thanks,

Peter

hey... i was an out-of-stater for indiana

yeah the statistics are pretty grim. in 2004... for their class of 267, they had only 10 out of state students.