In my future school's defense, I would like to say a couple of things.Originally posted by Mossjoh
I interviewed on Oct 10 last year....then I just wanted to see what would happen. I waited...waited...waited..waited...and waited some more. Come March, I still had heard nothing from IU..and being fed up with taking my money for the secondary, making me travel to Indiana, and wait, I decided to withdraw. I would not give them the satisfaction of rejecting me.
I'm from Michigan...it seems like they interviewed a lot of the out of state applicants..but they accept so few out of staters. My advice is..if you don't have residency in Indiana..or have a lot of patience....DO NOT APPLY THERE!!