Industrial/Organization Psychology Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iopsych84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there is waiting to hear from Ph.D. programs in Industrial/Organizational (IO) Psychology. Or if anyone has any news regarding the program?

I've heard back from
Penn State University
Michigan State University
University of Minnesota

(I apologize if this thread has already been started. I can't seem to find it if it has.)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there is waiting to hear from Ph.D. programs in Industrial/Organizational (IO) Psychology. Or if anyone has any news regarding the program?

I've heard back from
Penn State University
Michigan State University
University of Minnesota

(I apologize if this thread has already been started. I can't seem to find it if it has.)

Hello--you can post acceptances to any psych program (and a few non-psych) ones in the general "Acceptance Thread". We break them down by specialty there but thus far, no one has posted an I/O Acceptance.

G'luck!

I think it is whatever floats your boat....if you want to have it split out in here...that'd be fine; or if you'd like it in the general acceptance thread....that works to. Since you are the first to ask/post about I/O.....you can decide which would work better.

-t

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to keep it all here... if anyone else on here is interested in discussing with me! I also added my acceptances & rejections to the appropriate threads.

Hey I/O I too am in the process of applying to PhD programs. I have only heard back from 3/8 so far. I was rejected from Depaul, put on the waitlist at Central Florida, and accepted to Central Michigan. What news did you receive from the programs you applied to, are you waiting on any others, and have you decided on a program yet.

I have been denied admission from:
University of Illinois-Urbana
University of Minnesotta - Twin Cities
Purdue
George Mason

Still waiting on
Rice
University of North Carolina

I've been waitlisted for
Michigan State University.