info about admission in DDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shafaq nomani

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
my question is i have applied to many dental schools for DDS admission.my NBDE 1 score is 81,gpa 3.1 n toefl scores is 112(ibt).
Kindly guide me that would i get admisison from above mention score or i have to retake the nbde .
my email id is [email protected].
please help./

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
my question is i have applied to many dental schools for DDS admission.my NBDE 1 score is 81,gpa 3.1 n toefl scores is 112(ibt).
Kindly guide me that would i get admisison from above mention score or i have to retake the nbde .
please help./

Starting Jan 2010, you cannot retake the exam if you have passed the exam.

Starting Jan 2010, you cannot retake the exam if you have passed the exam.

You have no other option..You have to apply with your current score..what you can do s improve your application like add some experience, research,publications, observerships, some CE programmes...Im sure there must be many more in this application process with less scores as No retakes if you pass...So best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
please help./

Please see this thread: Iv less than 80 in part 1..it may be of some help

thank you so much..i really appreciate

@ALLDENT...i havent found this thread..can u plz paste me the link to this thread..thnx

and guys i have applied to NYU,BOSTON,MARQUETTE,N SANANTONIO UNIV.Do u think that i can get into any of these universities?