Info about Mount Sinai, Cornell and Yale Research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exigente chica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in these programs..but would like some feedback from people who have either interviewed or are attending the school curently about the research?

Thanx:clap:

I, know..it has been a long time..I am back from my hiding...:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm at Sinai. What do you want to know?

Ok, well 108 people have viewed the post..but no replies...come on guys..help me out...

Members don't see this ad :)
All I know abotu Mt.Sinai is that the path dept is pretty good, but unless you want to be a pathologist, I didn't you'd find this info very useful. The URM's seem pretty happy there as well.

your question is a bit broad; if you mention specific subjects/topics there will probably be more input

EC, I can probably tell you about Yale, but, as people have mentioned, be a bit more specific.

1. How much significance would you give to the fact that the director has only been in that position for 1 year and the administrator is about to change?

2. I just interviewed at Mt. Sinai and found out very little about the hospital and the quality/diversity of clinical training and experience...any comments here?

Thanks!

Originally posted by surge
EC, I can probably tell you about Yale, but, as people have mentioned, be a bit more specific.

I agree I was a little bit vague with my line of questioning..but I wanted to see what intial responses I recieved..then I was going to dive into the hard essay type questions...lol

:laugh: