info on nova south eastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bookwormdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
does anyone know how many ftd's r admitted each year to the international dentist program at nova south eastern ?
also.. is it too late to apply now ?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
does anyone know how many ftd's r admitted each year to the international dentist program at nova south eastern ?
also.. is it too late to apply now ?

At NSU there are 20 seats for ftds , however sometimes they may admit upto 25 students depending on avalibility.
I do not know the deadline for this year's cycle but last year the deadline was Feb, 16th. You can check on their website or call caapid. And don't waste your time calling them since they never pick up the phone. Hope this helps..

i think nova take a very limited number of ftds every year, something less than 7 or 8 i suppose. Besides, its not deadline yet but its little bit late, unless ur stats r superior my friend, i dun think u've got alot of chances in it at this stage. but hey.. sometimes u dunno how things work out..go ahead and apply immediately to any place whose deadline is undue yet, u never know

Members don't see this ad :)
school's website is the most specific source to check and yes..many school dnt pick up the phone or else keep u waiting ont heir stupid music tones forever......

One thing i knw abt nova is they take 2500$ as the bench exam fee..no other school charges you so high just to come and give the bench exam..

Still apply wherever u can, u never knw whn Lady Luck smiles on you

this year they will take 22 student,last time I called they have 22 applicants already,dead time feb 15

Someone please share the information about NOVA Bench test. When will they call the candidates for interview?

last year they called the applicants in March first week, and they have bench test in april 2nd week. in the bench test they have class 2 cavity prep and gold crown prep. both are on lower molars. they have case presentation too.

hope it helps.