Info regarding UPITT -desi dentist any thoughts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

merl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I got accepted in Upitt. I liked the college and facilities, fees is less than any other northeastern universities .but need more info regarding how the program is for advanced standing students and on the whole the college ,patient pool etc.

Anyone has any info pl share.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by merl
Hi everyone,

I got accepted in Upitt. I liked the college and facilities, fees is less than any other northeastern universities .but need more info regarding how the program is for advanced standing students and on the whole the college ,patient pool etc.

Anyone has any info pl share.
Thanks
hi, did you have cilnical test over there?(upitt)

Hi shammi,

yes I had to take preclinical test. Did you get any response from BU?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by merl
Hi shammi,

yes I had to take preclinical test. Did you get any response from BU?
[/QUOTE
hi merl, congrats on your acceptance. what kind of cilnical test you took, can you please elaborate on that, i have not heard any thing from bu yet. what about you. did you take computerised exam for part 2 and how was it. for how many days did you study for part 2 and what materials did you study. did you get any responce from upenn, nyu. thanx in advance.

Hello guys, I am not sure if you remember me Merl, but I asked you a question a while back about BU. My girl friend also applied there and interviewed back in Oct. But, we still did not get anything from them. Did you guys know anything or recieved anything from them. All I know is that I called and they told me that everyone should get something no later that April. Any info you guys have would be great!
Thanks
BA

Hey Merl,

Congratulations on your admission to UPitt !

About your query on the school, why not put it in the Dental section of this forum ? I'm sure you would some response and I think someone has already posted a question about this school. Did you also get to talk to some of the advanced standing students of the school ?

I'm sorry but I do not know anybody in UPitt to enquire about this school but let me see if I could get some info for you.

Have you already given the school a positive response ?

Congrats once again...

Merl:

Sorry for the delayed response. However, congratulations on Pitt. It is an exceptional program. Brand new facilities, nice neighborhood, great student:faculty ratio, opportunities for research and advancement. You will not go wrong with choosing this school and don't even question your decision because you will be very content.

DesiDentist

Thankyou All :)

hi merl
can u pl say what u did for ur bench test in upitt?

hi shilpi,

pfm crown prep on 8, class 2 D0 and classs 3