Information about application at University of michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zoro05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i wanted to get some information about application in michigan university.
if my documents are in the way to be completed , like if i'll give the part1 on 15th august and i am waiting for the result ,
CAN I APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAINED DENTIST PROGRAM BEFORE GETTING THE RESULT,OR I HAVE TO COMPLETE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING,,
means if some of my requirments left, and the last date of submission of application forum are going to finish ,, so will they consider my application or not,anybody can help,i shall be thankfull .:)

Also if anybody can give me the contact and email of addmission office of university of michigan ,so that i can confirm it from them .

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

i wanted to get some information about application in michigan university.
if my documents are in the way to be completed , like if i'll give the part1 on 15th august and i am waiting for the result ,
CAN I APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAINED DENTIST PROGRAM BEFORE GETTING THE RESULT,OR I HAVE TO COMPLETE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING,,
means if some of my requirments left, and the last date of submission of application forum are going to finish ,, so will they consider my application or not,anybody can help,i shall be thankfull .:)

Also if anybody can give me the contact and email of addmission office of university of michigan ,so that i can confirm it from them .
Hi zoro 05:
My advise to you if you have a question about a specific place like university of Michigan you should direct your question to them and take their answer as your bible not anybody's answer, if you are on line, the tel # you will find in the ADA web site under dental schools addmission office among all addresses and tel # of all the schools.
Good luck