infosource.ADEA.org

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtremend

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone else having problems loggin into http://www.infosource.adea.org ?
it wont take my user name and password from my online application. any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

well nevermind, now the site is completely down again. this is recockulous.

Of course, it is operated by the ADEA. What did you expect, a fine-tuned and well-oiled machine?

Actually, you've done better than I have. I've tried all morning and I can't even get the login page.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmph. I'm just getting a new error message. It seems that they are busy updating the error messages :D

It doesn't recognize my user name/password, and it says that my email address is not listed in the database.

It still isn't up and running (duh!), which is why we are having trouble. If you go directly to the infosource.adea.org website you don't see the status message, but if you connect through the AADSAS website, you'll see the message that "InfoSource is still under construction".

My guess is that when the ADEA removes that message from the AADSAS page, InfoSource will be ready to roll. Who knows when that will be, however.