Infosource update for BU or Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentist 2 be

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone's infosource been updated for BU or Tufts because my TUfts hasn't been update since 11/8/04 and my BU hasn't been updated since 12/9/04. Although my Tufts check was recently cashed, about a week ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Moi aussi! Last update by BU was October 11, and Tufts Nov.11 (my tufts cheque was in by Sept). They sure take their time, don't they?

oh wow and I thought I was the only one. Good luck to you! =)

Members don't see this ad :)
BU hasn't updated me on info source since SEPT 16TH!!! Tufts hasn't since OCTOBER 6TH!!! I have not a heard a word from either school...and I thought BU was one of the "easier" schools to get into. oh well.

dont know about others but my infosource was changed after i got accepted. it was the same for a long time though...from about oct till early jan.

my BU hasn't changed since Sept 16. And my Tufts was last updated Oct. 14, saying "invited for interview," and I have since been accepted and sent in a deposit...

so much for lack-of-info-source.

my last infosource update from BU was today. U of Maryland also updated today. i got a letter a couple months ago stating that they received my check and everything else. i don't know whether to look at this positively or not.

hey well it's nice to know there are others! lol i haven't had an update from BU since Oct 14 or Tufts since Nov 11..no interviews no nothing! it really sucks..maybe if we all just keep our fingers crossed at the same time something will happen!

MitchSE-R said:
hey well it's nice to know there are others! lol i haven't had an update from BU since Oct 14 or Tufts since Nov 11..no interviews no nothing! it really sucks..maybe if we all just keep our fingers crossed at the same time something will happen!

but at least you have already been accepted at one school. i am now looking forward to preparing for next year's cycle at this rate. congrats by the way. :thumbup:

ajy1013 said:
but at least you have already been accepted at one school. i am now looking forward to preparing for next year's cycle at this rate. congrats by the way. :thumbup:

What are your stats, if you don't mind?