inject some humor into this board

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chef_NU

G-Unit
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK so i know you all are dry and crusty and no fun but i felt like i needed to post this because it made me laugh my ass off. this is originally from this spring by a poster named none other than: captbadass

Post title: Pants on or off?

"HELP! Interviews are in a few months and I cant decide if I should wear pants or not. This process is more stressful than I thought. But the big question is. . if i take off my pants for the interview, should i take off my pants and jacket? would this be appropriate for a med school interview?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

:laugh: yes im like a 13 year old kid

Members don't see this ad.

I think you only need to take off the pants AND jacket if it is a suit. If you are doing the pants/jacket coordinates, then the jacket is a stand alone piece and can be worn comfortably by itself.

Perhaps this is a questions for one of the lurking adcom members on theis board.

personally, i never wear pants.

i believe it was gandhi who said, "only when one's crotch is free can one truly experience freedom of the spirit"

Members don't see this ad :)
vn2004 said:
personally, i never wear pants.

i believe it was gandhi who said, "only when one's crotch is free can one truly experience freedom of the spirit"
Omg, THAT is funny. There is no similie I can use to convey the smile on my face!

for humor i recommend listening to any r kelly song you can find.
-mota

DaMota said:
for humor i recommend listening to any r kelly song you can find.
-mota
Okay, THAT'S funnier!

The funniest 13 seconds ever:

Oh my goodness

WARNING: Contains brief nudity. :p

gdbaby said:
Okay, THAT'S funnier!

how can i compete with a man with a song that is actually titled "trapped in a closet"?!

vn2004 said:
how can i compete with a man with a song that is actually titled "trapped in a closet"?!

parts 1-12
-mota

gdbaby said:
Perhaps this is a questions for one of the lurking adcom members on theis board.
Let's just promise that we won't discuss how much the suit cost, or whether or not daddy's money paid for it, or how some of us have spent years dedicated to stiching suits for underserved populations! :D

(And yes, that comment was meant entirely in jest for those of us who had been populating a recently closed-down thread.) ;)

SailCrazy said:
Let's just promise that we won't discuss how much the suit cost, or whether or not daddy's money paid for it, or how some of us have spent years dedicated to stiching suits for underserved populations! :D

(And yes, that comment was meant entirely in jest for those of us who had been populating a recently closed-down thread.) ;)
HA! :laugh: If I did see my Daddy, I would steal some of his money and buy new suits sans pants for everyone on this thread--even you SailCrazy!

Sorry I misinterpreted your comment. Frickin' cybertalk.

gdbaby said:
HA! :laugh: If I did see my Daddy, I would steal some of his money and buy new suits sans pants for everyone on this thread--even you SailCrazy!

Sorry I misinterpreted your comment. Frickin' cybertalk.
And I would proudly where my pants-less suit! :D

I'll buy the short sleeved collared shirts to go with them! :laugh:

Gotta take off the pants to sit down; this will help keep a perfect crease in the pants. I learned this from the Maestro ;)

I recommend DaMota shows up in a Kazakh Air prop plane piloted by a one eyed hillbilly drinking from a vodka bottle.....sans pants of course.

Praetorian said:
I recommend DaMota shows up in a Kazakh Air prop plane piloted by a one eyed hillbilly drinking from a vodka bottle.....sans pants of course.

today i go to ranch in texas full of exotic animals. it is like a zoo but more fun because instead of just look at animal, you can shoot them in the head with a gun. happy time. zhenquee.
-mota
p.s. i like sex!

SailCrazy said:

That was like an out of body experience, I swear. My helping the AIDS victims of Africa took the very unnatural segue to swatting my tennis racket around to get those plebes off my back. I wear four pairs of pants at once. If they get wrinkled, I simply buy a new pair.

Will a DO school accept me if I interview pants-less?

I'm debating going to an interview (after I've been accepted elsewhere of course) wearing a kilt......

what about skirt suits? panties or no panties? :laugh:

potato51 said:
I only take off mine should I need to compensate for a deficiency in my application.
haha...your icon is humorous enough for me in itself. cosby--good guy and role model, especially in recent times

Joonie, you can compromise. Go crotchless and keep the interviewer guessing...he'll be intrigued and wondering whether he sees correctly. He'll probably also be standin at attention to all of your words. If you get a female interviewer though you're screwed. :laugh: :laugh: