Inorganc Chem II and A&P I in summer session

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LdotBlake

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about taking Gen Chem II and A&P I w/ labs during the summer II session. I need both these classes so I can start getting into my upper levels by the fall. Will this be too much or should I just take one? I've taken Bio I and Chem I in the summer before and made it. So I think I can do it, even though I basically won't have a life for those 5-6 weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

You can do it. 5-6 weeks of no life is not as bad as it sounds now, and I think you'll be glad you did it.

You should do it. Those classes aren't even near as hard as it can potentially get for summer courses. Good luck and I hope you get "A"s

Members don't see this ad :)
It really depends on what else you're doing. If you have to work a lot during those 5-6 weeks or have other commitments, then it'd probably be difficult and you might not get the grades you want--better to wait and complete it when you can devote plenty of time and energy to it. But if you're not really doing anything in particular this summer, go for it!

Possible. I completed A&P I and Gen Chem II in a summer semester along with two other gen ed classes. Time management is key.

Oh, and I volunteered, worked, and got a tan.

You can do it.
I agree. I'd do it! Just be prepared to focus on just those classes and not much else.

5-6 weeks of no life is not as bad as it sounds now, and I think you'll be glad you did it.

Quoted for truth. This concept will come up again and again in your pharmacy path...

4 years of pharmacy school isn't as bad as it sounds. One awful 6-week rotation isn't that bad. etc. ;)

Both those courses are fairly easy and should be doable over the summer. Good luck!