• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Inputs on ranking these programs

heman466s

May 27, 2011
    There is still time for the ROL deadline, but I want enough time to make up my mind so your inputs on these programs will be highly appriciated.Can anyone help me in ranking theses programs....I am aiming for a fellowship in neonato/cards

1.Albert Einstein,PA
    2.Cooper,Camden
    3.St peters,New Brunswick
    4.Goryeb childrens hospital
    5.Jersey shore

Rutgers06

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Dec 10, 2008
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      There is still time for the ROL deadline, but I want enough time to make up my mind so your inputs on these programs will be highly appriciated.Can anyone help me in ranking theses programs....I am aiming for a fellowship in neonato/cards

1.Albert Einstein,PA
      2.Cooper,Camden
      3.St peters,New Brunswick
      4.Goryeb childrens hospital
      5.Jersey shore

I can only speak aout Albert Einstein because I did a rotation there as a medical student. I felt that the faculty that I worked with were great teachers. It is weird that the inpatient pediatrics happens at St. Christopher's, but they make it work. In terms of opportunities to do fellowship, it seemed that the residents did well with getting into neonatology fellowships especially since Albert Einstein has a relationship with Thomas Jefferson which has a neonatology fellowship. Hope that helps and good luck with the match!

About the Ads

Slade

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Feb 2, 2009
      1. Medical Student
        These are not very common programs and SDN only represents a tiny sample of medstudents applying to peds (and peds residents) so it is unlikely that you will get much feedback. Maybe talk to your attendings? Good luck!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.