inquiring minds want to know...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lesstalkmorock

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is your research on?

Seriously, I want to know.

Members don't see this ad.

the incidence of parasitic bacteria in an estuarian environment, and if they possibly keep the #'s of harmful G- bacteria in check.

This makes me cool by the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
My research project I ended in May 2003 was Bacterial Angular Leafspot Disease Resistance in Fragaria. Genetics project at the USDA. Not fun.

-Liz

This is my thesis (and thank god it's over...): "Is There A Fate Worse Than Death? Examining Quality Of Life And Its Place In Trauma"

The chemical breakdown of a pre-med gunner's cerebrospinal fluid. Alas, many a gunner was euthanized and decapitated for the sake of research.

Identifying Barriers to Participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program. Obviously not medically related.

I have spent the last year examining the brains of pre-med students via PET imaging to determine the difference between those with 3.5 GPAs and 3.49GPAs. This is an important research topic because, as we all know, there is a strict 3.5 cut-off at U.S. Allopathic schools. :D

BklynWill said:
Identifying Barriers to Participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program. Obviously not medically related.

that sounds really interesting. what did you find?

the social and psychological impacts of cochlear implantation

BklynWill said:

To me, public health + private heath = medicine

My thesis: Physican knowledge acquisition and practice pattern change after completing an online chlamydia education course.

I can tell you all about what I do but then you'll most likely have no clue what I'm talking about so what's the point :p