Other OT-Related Information Insight into Creighton OTD Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1995OT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently scheduled an interview for Creighton's OTD Program for Jan. 13th and was wondering if anyone had any good tips for the interview or sample questions they asked?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
lots of ethical questions!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Could you explain a little more what you mean by this? :)

so basic ethical problems you could have as an OT. so stuff with group projects like what to do with a person who is slacking in the group. insurance issues like what if you find someone fudging the numbers. one thing may not help a patient, but one could really help but also could harm a patient which do you do. things like that!

Has anyone heard from Creighton who interviewed on January 13th? The anticipation is driving me crazy!

I submitted my deposit from Creighton (I interviewed back in December), let me know when you heard back (I'm sure itll be good news)! I'd like to connect with future classmates!

Has anyone created a Facebook group for Fall 2017?!

I interviewed on January 13 -- has anyone heard back yet?

Anyone on here set on attending Creighton? Or at least contemplating about attending?

Can anyone tell me anything about their financial aid/scholarships? Their cost of attendance is very high, so that's a big priority for me.

Can anyone tell me anything about their financial aid/scholarships? Their cost of attendance is very high, so that's a big priority for me.

I know they give scholarships based off of academic merit. I received one! I also looked it up and they offer a ton of different scholarships after you've completed your first year.

Hi,

I interviewed with Creighton University in April, and was selected as an alternate.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Or has anyone on the alternate list heard back?

Thank you!!