Instate/out of state acceptance on MSAR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laurenxxxx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is percent of instate/OOS acceptance* per school on MSAR? I am subscribed but can't find this statistic anywhere. If it is available please tell me where it is posted. Thanks!

*OR matriculant

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It should be in a table on the Acceptance Information page (numbers, not percentages). Otherwise, if you're into using legally questionable data sources, Open MSRA calculates and displays the percentages for you.

I think a good chunk of schools have it listed on their website. If there are certain you want to know about in particular, I would look there.

I don't know why I'm turning into a US News advertisement today but their subscription has the acceptance data. MSAR does not.

I don't know why I'm turning into a US News advertisement today but their subscription has the acceptance data. MSAR does not.
Yes but I'm not sure how dependable it is. It conflicts with some MSAR data as well as some schools' sites. So take it with a grain of salt.

Dang! I wonder why MSAR doesn't publish it? I would think it is something that many students want to know about their OOS choices.

Many schools do post this data on their actual website. But not all of them :bang:

And for some you can find it by digging through their University's Fact Book. But many gloss over it. Although that would be an invaluable resource...