Hey. I don't understand all this talk about intent letters or what not. I thought you only sent these letters if you were waitlisted?? Seems like people are sending them after interviews, but pre-decision. Do you really send a letter to your first choice school before you hear anything from them? Seems a little odd to me. I can't imagine that they would care all that much if they were going to reject you, so shouldn't you wait to see if you are waitlisted, then send a letter? Basically here is my dilemma. I interviewed last week at what I am 90% sure is my top choice. So should I write and tell them?