Interested in MPH and MBA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homer101

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to get your opinion here after reading some of the posts on getting a MBA after a MPH. I want to get into international health and health finance. My Plan is to get a MPH in international health or global health and then go for a MBA or Masters in International affairs with a finance concentration. I got into the international health program at Hopkins and Yale. Do you think that is a solid enough background for MBA later on? I know that the Yale global health program is pretty decent with a 3 month internship and a thesis and then taking the electives at B-school. I looked at the health admin program but I am not really interested in consulting or hospital management. I want to work with international agencies setting up and directing projects and stuff. Would love to get input from people on the forum about whats the best option here for me because alot of people here are interested in getting a MBA once they are done. Hopefully this should also help others out there wanting more info on MPH/MBA track.

Cheers..

Members don't see this ad.