Interested in PMR Research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

docAvatar

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a medical student currently working as a clinical fellow in the Rehabilitation Department of the National Institute of Health. I will be finishing up my stay here at the NIH in June and am looking for an eager/interested medical student to continue my project.

My current project involves Myofascial Pain Syndrome. We are currently trying to biochemically characterize myofascial pain and track it's natural history. Eventually, we may get into treatment studies. Working at the NIH for year was a great way for me to be involved in a promising research study and get more exposure to the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please respond to the thread or private message me.

Members don't see this ad.

So I messaged a bunch of you that PMed me. We are basically looking for someone who can work for approximately a year or so. You will be paid a stipend. I did this between my 3rd and 4th year of medical school and found that working at the NIH was a rewarding experience. You have the essence of cutting-edge science and medicine at your disposal. You will have many opportunities to interact with residents and attending physicians on a daily basis.

Just PM me for further questions and such. I'm having most of the people who message me send me their Resume and a cover letter to an email address I provide in my reply-message.

Status
Not open for further replies.