Interested in starting an Indept in the middle Tennessee area, need a partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aglo123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
See title, I am also an RPH

This idea as of now is really a seed, but I am looking for someone who would be interested in this opportunity as I have determined some very opportune locations in the Nashville area where an independent would be able to thrive due to the closure of a local chain. However, one problem is that I don't have any sort of a business mindset or background and I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with a business plan, etc. I'm looking for someone with those attributes to help assist me. Obviously, this would entail you to not take a full salary until things began to bear fruit as well as an enormous time commitment, but if you are a pharmacist (or tech; in which case would be compensated well beyond market standard) unemployed in the area, this really could be a great opportunity to build job security and still live in the area we love while working without the shackles of the corporate chains. PM if interested and we'll exchange details.

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder why they closed the location of this local chain? Something to investigate beforehand... So what you are basically saying is that you may have found a potential good location for a startup pharmacy but you have 0 knowledge so you want a desperate unemployed grad to do the work to get this idea going... ?
I also don't think SDN is the best place to search for business partners.

If you do not have the skills necessary to network with your local peers enough to find local support.. I highly doubt you will be successful in business ownership.. sorry bro....