Interfolio and Rosalind Franklin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone use this service for your LORs to Rosalind Franklin? Did they accept letters without official letterhead envelopes?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey-

I used Interfolio for sending my letters there, and I'm assuming it wasn't a problem because I was notified that I am complete there.

kcnic said:
Hey-

I used Interfolio for sending my letters there, and I'm assuming it wasn't a problem because I was notified that I am complete there.

How were you notified? I'm curious because I submitted mine, and haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
They sent me an email just telling me that my file was complete. If you haven't received confirmation from them yet, keep in mind that it was one of the last schools that I applied to to notify me that I was complete. So you may be complete, but they just haven't emailed you yet. FYI- I sent my secondary and letters around the first-second week of September, I believe, and I was contacted about a week and a half after that.

kcnic said:
They sent me an email just telling me that my file was complete. If you haven't received confirmation from them yet, keep in mind that it was one of the last schools that I applied to to notify me that I was complete. So you may be complete, but they just haven't emailed you yet. FYI- I sent my secondary and letters around the first-second week of September, I believe, and I was contacted about a week and a half after that.

Thanks for the info. It looks like I'll have to wait one or two more weeks for mine then. :sleep: