Interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what link I would attach to an e-mail so a professor could write a LOR and use Interfolio, because I don't want it to be a hassle for them. I'll need these letters for the 2009 cycle and I just want to get them sooner than later. This is with the free edition,too.

Thanks,
Ryan

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering what link I would attach to an e-mail so a professor could write a LOR and use Interfolio, because I don't want it to be a hassle for them. I'll need these letters for the 2009 cycle and I just want to get them sooner than later.

Thanks,
Ryan

When you sign up for the document, they give you the option of sending an e-mail. That's how you get the link to them.

I didn't see that come up after I registered. So, how would I add LOR writers after I have my free account? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't add writers, you add documents. When you sign up for your document, it gives you the option of sending an e-mail, or printing off a cover sheet.

Oh, and if you want to use this for LORs, you can't do it on a free account. You have to sign up for a 1 or 5 year plan.

I didn't see that come up after I registered. So, how would I add LOR writers after I have my free account? Thanks

Interfolio costs money. What you accidentally signed up for was the the free account for recommendation writers-as in for the 'recommendation writer.' For example if a certain professor had to write 10 LORs he himself could sign up for the free recommendation letter writer account and then upload them. To actually use the services and have LORs to send, you have to sign up for an actual account.