Internal Med Prelim Year or Categorical or Surgical Prelim Year Openings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr2BCan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where there are any Internal Med Prelim Year or Categorical or Surgical Prelim Year Openings? Preferably in the tristate area but any help would be great. Does anyone have the list from NRMP?

Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

NRMP prohibits the releasing of the list. Even if someone did, the list changes almost hourly.

NRMP prohibits the releasing of the list. Even if someone did, the list changes almost hourly.

Agreed. If you weren't registered for the match, you don't get to have this list until at least a couple of days from now. And anybody giving it to you technically jeopardizes their match status. And I would agree, the list probably became much shorter after the first couple of hours.

You may want to speak to one of the deans at your school. Sometimes they may know of some open positions that are still available. They may have relationships with various programs that may make it easier to connect with the people who you would need to speak to.

it is listed on find a resident. I need preliminary medicine for my advanced program so I did not apply.

Next time I saw one I am going to post here.