Internal Medicine Exam :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Sara

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 5th year medical student in Poland. This year is my Internal medicine exam. A final exam with a syllabus of 3 years.

The book we have read is "Clinical Medicine" by Kumar and Clark.

I don't like this book so much as getting through it is a project on its own :(

so u guys have any advice? any additional review books related to this series that can help? and books with MCQ u guys recommend? Any help and advice is highly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

What university are you at? I'm also a fifth year student but in Krakow. We get an oral exam for internal medicine on our 6 th year after 3 years of little exams in internal med. My class usually goes with NMS internal med. Good luck.

Stick wit Kumar and clark if u goin bak 2 d UK!!otherwise chek out d other book d other chap has told ya about NMS.
Im a 5th yr at Czech, also got internal exam, and its next week. Currently studyin frm Same book as urself, but its craming time now so using oxford handbook of clinical medicine, its tiny, and packed wit info!!!Highly recommended!!

Stick wit Kumar and clark if u goin bak 2 d UK!!otherwise chek out d other book d other chap has told ya about NMS.
Im a 5th yr at Czech, also got internal exam, and its next week. Currently studyin frm Same book as urself, but its craming time now so using oxford handbook of clinical medicine, its tiny, and packed wit info!!!Highly recommended!!

you can also go through Davidson and read the charts n tables from Harrison...Good Luck