drsans

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2005
Status
Hi everybody!
Im a new user of this site.I need some help about NBDE .I hope I will be able to get the answers from you guys as I found all of you to be very helpful and sportive dentists :) .
Anyways, I have moved to the US and Im planning to give my NBDE part1
during May first week, I would like to know if I do not get a good score during my first attempt can I appear again after 90 days and if I top in that ,will I be eligible for admission into DDS programs for 2006 or will it be too late.
Im 6 mths pregnant now, thats why I do not want to get into stress,
so thats the reason I was thinking of having 2 attempts to be on the safer side.
Guys pls do guide me approriately and do join me in your study groups ,I intend to start studying from today .

Thanks a Lot

drtanujpuri

virginia
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
virginia
Status
Dental Student
:cool: hi drsans... :oops:
first of all congartulations.
and about the part1 u can give the exam after 3 months.so if u plan on taking ur exam in may then u can take the computerised test again in aug.and it takes 2 -4 weeks to get the score.I am sure u wont be very late for the admission process for 2006.but then u should start applying rite away..
take care
Tanuj :luck:

OP
D

drsans

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2005
Status
drtanujpuri said:
:cool: hi drsans... :oops:
first of all congartulations.
and about the part1 u can give the exam after 3 months.so if u plan on taking ur exam in may then u can take the computerised test again in aug.and it takes 2 -4 weeks to get the score.I am sure u wont be very late for the admission process for 2006.but then u should start applying rite away..
take care
Tanuj :luck:

THANKS for ur reply.
I will give the exam as planned during May,lets see what happens.
What abt you ? what are u doing?
Have u finished ur part 1 ?
take care ,rest in the next!

Chompers

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Visit site
Status
it all depends on the deadline dates. but for most schools, your first grade will be in time, by august, you have less to apply to. and forget about retaking, you are only going to take it once anyways! be positive. and take the test WHEN you are ready. why go in for a low grade and thinking of when you plan to retake. may 5 here i come. :luck:

drtanujpuri

virginia
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
virginia
Status
Dental Student
hi drsans..
well thats great that u have decided to take the exam in may.I am taking the exam this month on the 26th.and I am really scared.I dont know wats gonna happen.
u take care of urself
tanuj :oops: