International Dentist Central Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watasmile

smile
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone...
I just wanted to do a review for Dr. Alyssa Lee's International dentist central. I have attended the in-person course and I am currently enrolled in the online course, as well.
It is an excellent course at a reasonable price; Dr. Alyssa is an amazing teacher. I could learn the skills in 3 days with out any prior practice. I love the personal attention I get in the course.
Last but not the least, you will have some one who is willing to help with anything regarding bench test at any time.

Members don't see this ad.

I paid their over thousand dollars for their editing service for all my documents. The woman named Courtney Skyped once with me for 15 minutes. She is not friendly and had a very rushed attitude. According to their website, she supposed to skype with me for 45 min. I send my first draft of SOP and she edited and sent me back 3 weeks later. You all know that how important time is once application process begins. I edited and send back and she also took 3 weeks to return. She told me that she'd been busy with other students documents!!!?? it's so much better and efficient to print your SOP and have someone to read it while you sitting next to the person.
Ok, it wasn't the worst part. Courtney told me that my SOP is flawless and ready to submit. However, I wanted a college professor to check it. The professor found 3 grammar error! ou guys all know how errors and mistakes can bring down your whole application, right. Not even single word error is acceptable in this crucial process. Can you believe it she did mistakes after being paid for that much money and that much of time?! Since my editing service was horrible, I did not invest money to their bench prep course. Instead I took Duggan course.

Since my country's people believe "you cannot talk negative thing if you are expecting good news" thing, I did not make any complaints and whatsoever about their editing service to anyone. Since I am gladly accepted my dream program, I am obligated to tell my experience to further applicants. The editing process is not reliable at all. Plus, very time-consuming and stressful.

in sum, If you know native speakers who graduated college, they will do the same work.

I paid their over thousand dollars for their editing service for all my documents. The woman named Courtney Skyped once with me for 15 minutes. She is not friendly and had a very rushed attitude. According to their website, she supposed to skype with me for 45 min. I send my first draft of SOP and she edited and sent me back 3 weeks later. You all know that how important time is once application process begins. I edited and send back and she also took 3 weeks to return. She told me that she'd been busy with other students documents!!!?? it's so much better and efficient to print your SOP and have someone to read it while you sitting next to the person.
Ok, it wasn't the worst part. Courtney told me that my SOP is flawless and ready to submit. However, I wanted a college professor to check it. The professor found 3 grammar error! ou guys all know how errors and mistakes can bring down your whole application, right. Not even single word error is acceptable in this crucial process. Can you believe it she did mistakes after being paid for that much money and that much of time?! Since my editing service was horrible, I did not invest money to their bench prep course. Instead I took Duggan course.

Since my country's people believe "you cannot talk negative thing if you are expecting good news" thing, I did not make any complaints and whatsoever about their editing service to anyone. Since I am gladly accepted my dream program, I am obligated to tell my experience to further applicants. The editing process is not reliable at all. Plus, very time-consuming and stressful.

in sum, If you know native speakers who graduated college, they will do the same work.

I was gonna say I really sorry about your experience, but I really do not since you were admitted. so Congratulations and thank you so much for letting us know about the quality of this service.

once again, Congratulations!