International dentist need real help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, im dental graduate from egypt with gpa 2.4 and wes evalautions 2.39which so wired that they give me same gpa as my forgein gpa!! in which i feel so doomed now and want any advice on what steps i should follow to raise my gpa in usa before i apply to any dental schools.....for the DAT i haven't taken dat yet as im in my intership year in home country ...i need real dvice

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hello there
i am egyptian too i graduated from the university of alexandria, anyways all i can tell you is there is no way to raise your GPA if you are done with school, but you can work on other aspects like trying to get experience , research experience, work experience in the USA, and finally score as high as possible in NBDE ..that would help alot, good luck

hello there
i am egyptian too i graduated from the university of alexandria, anyways all i can tell you is there is no way to raise your GPA if you are done with school, but you can work on other aspects like trying to get experience , research experience, work experience in the USA, and finally score as high as possible in NBDE ..that would help alot, good luck
hello, denttarek first of all thx for ur reply and would like to ask u what is ur status and gpa already

hello,there been 223 views and only one reply:confused: plz i need serious advice from all