International PharmD program at Nova Southeastern University--2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wshr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone has decided to go to nova international pharmD program, please join here.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am going to attend

m also planin to apply,if u dont mind than share your stats plz
mine GPA:3.2
Toefl:90
BS of phamracy-06 graduated

Members don't see this ad :)
also want to join NOVA international programme .......
can anyone tell me is PCAT required?
when to apply?
TOEFL -83
GRE-1010

is it possible to get in with this score.

also want to join NOVA international programme .......
can anyone tell me is PCAT required?
when to apply?
TOEFL -83
GRE-1010

is it possible to get in with this score.

PCAT is not a requirement....
:)

thank you.
i am 06 graduate. and applied for converting GPA.

can anyone tell me , is GRE scores counts in admission or only toefl?

de dont count only toefl 80,,do u guys only b.pharm or Master with work exp?

i have BS only

What are the requirements to take up pharmD on nova for an Indian Pharmacist?
What is the duration of course and how much would it cost?

What are the requirements to take up pharmD on nova for an Indian Pharmacist?
What is the duration of course and how much would it cost?
for admisssion requirements check the website of nova.and it takes 2 and half year to finish the degree pharm.d ...

from where u have finished yr degree, i am also indian pharmacist and i m trying for NoVA too....... but you should have green card i think.. for admission

for admisssion requirements check the website of nova.and it takes 2 and half year to finish the degree pharm.d ...

from where u have finished yr degree, i am also indian pharmacist and i m trying for NoVA too....... but you should have green card i think.. for admission

m also belongs to same,,,but wondering that any one has applied another places also?

Hey guys, welcome to Nova!
Im currently a P3, just wanted to let you know that I have a condo that's very nice, walking distance to nova.

1 bedroom/1bathroom
vaulted ceilings, lake view, washer dryer in unit
@Royal Grand Apartments on the third floor
asking price $1100.00/month

let me know if anyone is interested by sending me a message thanks!

Hi

I am also applying for 2011. Is Green card required for admission ? Is that true ?

I did my BS and working as a pharmacy tech in Nj

Members don't see this ad :)
Hy..I am going to attend.this time i am doing pre pharmacy..i have already started application. i am on student visa. but I heard that now cvs, walgreens not hiring as H1 visa..So wats the future ? going back to own country ?..M still confused..!! wat to do ?
Any suggetion ??????

gpa : 3.27
Toefl 79
gre 1000

Is this sufficient to get in ?

Hello everyone..:D

If Any one get interview call, post it here. And share your good news..lolz:scared:

I also applied for 2011 International track 4 months ago

I DIDNT GOT ANY REPLY YET. :sleep:

Did any one got ?

hy rphtoosoon

i got reply for transcript and my evaluation report. i have already send the lor and lor package tracking sayin that they have received the lor. but they haven't replied about this one. they have already charged me 50 $ application fee. so may me they have received documents. have u got the nsu id ? or have u contact advisor about your application status ? :xf:

Ok.

If u got any update kindly let me know.

I got my NSU id , I will call them this week and find out the status.

When my frnd called they told applicants should wait untill feb :eek:

Bcoz they will acept applications untill Feb :xf:

I am also applied for fall 2011, but I did not get anything from nova....Anybody got interview from Nova? please let me know...

hy nancy pharma,

i nt sure abt pcat requirement. and no one heard 4m them. they usually send interview call letter in feb. so we need to keep patience till feb.. :xf:

hy nancy pharma,

i nt sure abt pcat requirement. and no one heard 4m them. they usually send interview call letter in feb. so we need to keep patience till feb.. :xf:
Thanks for reply... Phrma2014... Did you give PCAT??

No i haven't gave pcat. just ONLY. nd m doin pre-phamacy..wats ur gre score and gpa ? :rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

Hey guys I need tips from any of you...

I did BS Pharmaceutical sciences in 2009.
I have applied for International Pharm.d in Nova uni. for 2011.
My GPA is 3.84
Pcat SS is 386.
I have sent all doc. to nova they have accept it and i got student ID no. as well...

Anyone got interview call yet????

hello frnds..

Anything heard 4m NSU ? or anyone Has contact the advisor about status ? :xf::xf::xf:

so has anyone received an interview call? also do they normally do it via phone, or email/letter?

hey..i heard that most of the past or current students who r in Nsu they have green card. Is the admission on the basis of Green card ? i am tensioned . b'cuz i haven't ... :smuggrin::smuggrin::mad:

HiYa guys

Green card is not mandatory.

I applied for Fall 2011, called the school last week.

They told from Mar 1st week we gonna receive calls. :D

All da best for everyone.

If anyone gets a call, Kindly update here.

Untill then :xf:

Which score is better to send GRE or PCAT???

I sent score of PCAT but that is not so good as GRE...

Should I send again score of GRE:confused:

Reply me..plz...

I suggest to send GRE.

But ultimate bottom line is everything depends on luck.

Even though u have less GPA, u may be selected if yu do the interview well.

Hey friends,
I hav applied for the international track-2011 at NOVA. I have been calling them and they said they may start calling students this week. Some of u posted about green card and all....i dont think green card is mandatory to get an admit. i hav a few frnds @ NOVA n none of dem has a GC.
Did anyone of u apply to Western University, California. If yes, then did u get a call? I applied n my interview is on 31st march.
Share ur updates. gud luck evrybody:)

Hi!

I have an interview at Western too, how is your exam prep going? Waiting to hear back from Nova now :)

Hey friends,
I hav applied for the international track-2011 at NOVA. I have been calling them and they said they may start calling students this week. Some of u posted about green card and all....i dont think green card is mandatory to get an admit. i hav a few frnds @ NOVA n none of dem has a GC.
Did anyone of u apply to Western University, California. If yes, then did u get a call? I applied n my interview is on 31st march.
Share ur updates. gud luck evrybody:)

Hello pnz2006,
congratulations....so wen is ur interview? Did u start ur preparation? I haven't started yet. I have some other xms @school as of now. me toooo waiting to hear frm NOVA (fingers crossed)

Hello pnz2006,
congratulations....so wen is ur interview? Did u start ur preparation? I haven't started yet. I have some other xms @school as of now. me toooo waiting to hear frm NOVA (fingers crossed)

Hey yamsani! i've been invited to the western U interview too on 31st March....! How's ur preperation going ??

Hello pnz2006,

Hey, everyone I also got call from Wester U. and my interview is on 1st of April, how is everyone's preparation going on and if anyone has sample interview question(feedback question) or have any friends are there in WU ??? Thanks !!!

Hey Guys,

I haven't started preparing yet. If anyone knows what they ask in the interview and all please post them.gud luck guys and lets keep posted. :)

Hey man..wEN U GOT INTERVIEW CALL..???. are they giving interview call by email or mail..???..And wat is IA test ???

Hey guys,,,
I'm also invited from Western for 31st March...
And I haven't start anything yet,,..
How abt u all???

I got call in october by email, and IA exam is Internal Assessment exam by WU for IPBP

Hey friends , is anybody coming to LAX, would like to share a ride?

let me know

I got the invitation email from NOVA today. :) anyone got an email? cheer !!!

Hey guys congrates. Do ur best and best luck. Btw wats ur interview date ?

I have 2 questions:

1. I applied for 2011 since last december but how do i get my NSu ID?
2. o_O how come i haven't gotten called yet?

I have 2 questions:

1. I applied for 2011 since last december but how do i get my NSu ID?
2. o_O how come i haven't gotten called yet?

As soon as you submitted the application, You will get the NSU id !
:thumbup: