International PharmD program at Nova Southeastern University--2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
http://www.pharmcas.org/ here is the web apply as soon as possible and make the payments you will get a chance for many schools the more you apply the more you get although it may cost alittle bit higher good luck

Members don't see this ad.

i dont remember them all but maryland university,vcu,south university howard,maryland estern shore one in boston and 2 in virgina sulliven university and i also applied to nova just in cause washtingtion university western in ca ,those all i remember up to now

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont remember them all but maryland university,vcu,south university howard,maryland estern shore one in boston and 2 in virgina sulliven university and i also applied to nova just in cause washtingtion university western in ca ,those all i remember up to now
ok thx
so i did talk with someone at south university and he said you need to take all pre requisites along with pcat toefl and gre.. now i dont hv pre reqs so he said i wont be considered... same thing with MCPHS worcester and mass in boston they said the same thing...i m sorry but do you have all pre reqs or did you chk before applying??? or i m talking somthing different than you? i chked for accelerated pharm.d only..

hello crazy pharma it's not 5 years oh my heart too much:laugh: its 3 to 4 only but mostly 3 years ( accelerated program) there's alot of school you should take a look i didnt know about it till i search and emailed them that's really rock and some of them dont accepted only us citizen or permanent resident and i've found 3 schools in my state (virginia) in which state do you live guys?!!

Hi Dr Honey , I am really glad to know that you have applied to many colleges for next year , at least u have started a process. I am also going to start soon , if you could let me know what all colleges you have short listed, it would be great.I also have to do my own research on finding universities. Let us make sure we get it next year , I do not have much time to waste now :(

hiiii crazy and dpharma thanks both for your comments yes i'm doing my prerequisites although i have taken them back home but the schools ask us to retake them here in USA i'm doing it in nova community college its very easy and its only for the prerequistes im sure guys it would be like a swift refreshment since we have B.S of pharmacy already and the most important thing its just 2 mints away from my building so its very easy like your still taken high school subjects nothing hard and i will finish them next year in may, 3 quarter and one summer then pharmacas will update the universities with my grades and so on i dont wanna waste time and you should too guys work hard you will get good result later

Well,maybe that is the case,but it wasn't so with me. I don't have a masters,nor have i worked in the US. I live in England,went to canada to do a bpharm and i have 1 years hosp experience in england. I called the day before i left to go to western to query the status of my application. Next thing i know, i got invite for interview.

Hi hpamazing, I just got a call from NOva today. I am invited for the interview this thursday. It is a very short notice and I do not know how to proceed with it. I have never faced an interview before so I am kinda nervous. Can you please guide me through this? Guys is any one else invited for the interview for the coming week?

Hey rphtoosoon, I have a interview in NOva for thursday. Very short notice , would you like to share some interview tips?Thanks

Hi hpamazing, I just got a call from NOva today. I am invited for the interview this thursday. It is a very short notice and I do not know how to proceed with it. I have never faced an interview before so I am kinda nervous. Can you please guide me through this? Guys is any one else invited for the interview for the coming week?

Wat a good news man ..??.. Did they called u or email you ? And is this phone interview ? Good luck man.

Hey . Why u said that it's very short notice ? Did they say about this short notice interview ?

i'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you DpharmD Really you deserve it what a good news we were almost give up guys share your interview question lets help each other

DR Honey n runnn , Jessie called me. I was not even able to talk with her properly , was so excited. She said they are conducting interviews next week will I be able to make it? Of course I said yes. Unfortunately I do not know any one who has faced a PharmD interview before thus I am a little worried. I do not want to loose now :( And no one replied to my post for help, do u guys know of any one who has gone through this before? Can u inbox me their details. It will be really grateful you guys. Thanks.

DR Honey n runnn , Jessie called me. I was not even able to talk with her properly , was so excited. She said they are conducting interviews next week will I be able to make it? Of course I said yes. Unfortunately I do not know any one who has faced a PharmD interview before thus I am a little worried. I do not want to loose now :( And no one replied to my post for help, do u guys know of any one who has gone through this before? Can u inbox me their details. It will be really grateful you guys. Thanks.

Congrat!!! Don't worry. I used to be nervous too but I got it. They will ask you from what you wrote on your statement of propose, your application and your transcription. They don't ask you about which drug to treat congestive heart failure or chemistry structure :) Just general question. For me , they asked why NOVA, Why this program, what does pharmacy mean , share my experience about pharmacy, explain about my senior project which I wrote on my statement of propose, why I got C on some subject on my transcription. .... So, be yourself and answer them with confidence. smile and don't ruch to answer. Hope this will help you :) I guess they will accept you. :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey!..that's great!!! Hoepfully we'll see you in august!

Questions i got: Why pharmacy? Where do you see yourself after pharmacy? Areas of interest in pharmacy. 1 strength and 1 weakness. Any questions for us?

when did u guys got the call..? first of all, all the bbest for every one again,.,,hope u guys can help me next year also,...thank u ...is that true ?

Dr Honey , it was nice. It was only four of us. And the interview was not even an interview. It was just like talking n discussing. Of course they called us individually but still , it was normal. Nothing serious. The worst thing is that the ppl who took our interview are not even deciding anything , they said they could only give a recommendation to the dean . N he will decide :(
Also I asked them if they taking more interviews and how many students were selected? No definite answer yet !!!

Don't worry Dpharmd:laugh: you will get in ,they wont tell you the final decision right away but you will received in the mail shortly congrat in advance :thumbup::thumbup:

dpharmd.then .who took your interview...? any way lukey guys ..all the best..!!

dpharmd.then .who took your interview...? any way lukey guys ..all the best..!!

i am still waiting for their response as i was one of them who appeared in interview thursday

@consistant..do u know how many seats are there in this year...?

Dr Honey: you are very positive about this. I am not sure if I will get it or no

Last edited:
@dpharmd when will they say the reply ,? any more interviews in this year....?any idea ? will they give admission to all who gave their interview ?

They said in 2 weeks they will let us know. N about more interviews , some one said this is the last one. When I asked the lady who took my interview she said she does not know. They never give specific answers.

Actually they are waitning that how many students are going to attend western. They took the interview as a back up in case if there are seats available. Never loose hope because i know that ultimately we have to get in in class of pharmacist2014.

@consistant,that means only few of them will get selected frm last interview rit..?and its all depend on how many ppl go to western...do u know exactly how many seats are there in nova this year...? did u give any interview this yr ?

yes i appeared in interview in june. student advisor was telling me that may be we are going to admit round about 35 students but she was not sure at all. lets see what will happen now?

yes i appeared in interview in june. student advisor was telling me that may be we are going to admit round about 35 students but she was not sure at all. lets see what will happen now?

Heya..good luck guys! I gave up my seat at NSU. I got through to Uni of Kenucky :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hopefully one of you get my seat

@ which programme did u join in uni of kentukey..where is that univeristy...? did u join for pharmd?i really dont know anything thats y im asking ...!!can u just tell me the details in short ?

absolutely tracy ws so helpful...nw der s someone called jessie..... she neva answers or responds to emails ..!! so wat s d recent status dr honey..??

Hello parthsharma12,actually no new and i give up already as you have mention jessie is not helping and responding at all i wish Tracy still there she was updating us helping every one and she was so fast now im doing my pharmcas application and Prerequisites how about you whats your plan?!!

@dr,honey do u know whats special in university of kentukey . there should be something imp that the one should leave nova and go to that university..do u what is that ?

HEy hpamazing , I do not even find a pharmacy program in University of Kentucky!!

i dont know about this progam run ummm we should wait his respond

did ;;any body heard frm ppl who gave interview last week..?

Runn, not yet !!At least I did not receive anything :(

Runn, not yet !!At least I did not receive anything :(
I did not receive too.They were saying on interview day that they will let us know in first or second week of July. So I think personally we should wait at least two more week to hear something from university admission office.

do u guys know if there will be anymore interview in tis yr..if u guys get the reply, kindly keep updates in this forum..bcos i could ask them for the last seat atleast...pls..

dis s really gettin crazy nw.. i applied der at nova in last september, GPA 3.8/4, TOEFL -100 GRE -1100.. and 1 year experience as pharm tech.
i dont understand on wat basis dey decide.. i hate dis, still PENDING , everytime i call dem the only answer i get is wait,... i m goin to wait for dis week .. n wil cntinue wid my MS.. enough of dis..!! dnt hav no more patience..!! nybdy on ma boat sailin wid me .. or u ppl stil waiting.. ?

Did you already Appear in the Interview or still waiting for it? if yes How long have you been waiting now after your interview?

dis s really gettin crazy nw.. i applied der at nova in last september, GPA 3.8/4, TOEFL -100 GRE -1100.. and 1 year experience as pharm tech.
i dont understand on wat basis dey decide.. i hate dis, still PENDING , everytime i call dem the only answer i get is wait,... i m goin to wait for dis week .. n wil cntinue wid my MS.. enough of dis..!! dnt hav no more patience..!! nybdy on ma boat sailin wid me .. or u ppl stil waiting.. ?

we're in the same boat i dont know whats wrong with dis school they really making it haphazardly i believe so i have been calling and calling many times and the same answer its pending you have to wait i give up already and dont wanna hear anything from them and i dont thing they gonna call us since its already july

Maybe if you stop typing like you're writing a rap verse....just sayin'

Hi Guys,

My wife got a call from NOVA, they asked her to attend the interview on July 12th. :)

Looks like they are still doing the interview's.

Hi Guys,

My wife got a call from NOVA, they asked her to attend the interview on July 12th. :)

Looks like they are still doing the interview's.

Hey. When she got phone cal ? This week or last week ?

did anyone else get an interview call.................
why are they calling this late?....
do they have anymore seats left or they just doing it for backup..........