Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2002
fashion capital of the world
Visit site
If the school has a Title IV code, then a stafford loan can be used there.

I went to grad school in Europe and my school gave me their Title IV code. Call the school's finaid office and ask to speak to whoever deals with international students.

Also, if you end up abroad, make sure your lender cuts the check to YOU and not you and the school, otherwise you won't be able to deposit it before you leave the US. Mine didn't and they had to recut the check.